Re: [IP] Pumps

In a message dated 01/05/2000 11:16:07 AM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Disetronic is water proof, yet Mini Med can be disconnected with the soft
set  >>

I agree that  both pumps have positives and negatives, but have to add in
here ...

With the Disetronic Tender infusion set, you can disconnect right at the
site. It's just a little click and your disconnected or reconnected. My 12
year old daughter does this all the time. No problem.

Just wanted to help get all the truth out there for anyone undecided ... both
pumps do a great job, the awesome thing is pumping and the change it can
bring to one's life.

Mom to Rachel, 12