Re: [IP] Insurance & Interviews

Don't ask the employers about pump coverage, obviously, they're not going
to know.  Just ask about the different options of health plans.  Then call
up the health plan and ask them about pump coverage.  If you get good
news, GET IT IN WRITING.  I made that mistake of not writing down
'coveres under pharmacy benefits' and now pay 20% for pump supplies
instead of $15... sucks.