Re: [IP] In the Dark....when was last bolus

Normally, if Rachel's bg's are high we will do a correction after an hour.
Now remember, this is definitely a YMMV. This just seems to work well for
Rachel. Unless Rachel has been bolusing several times an hour (which can
happen while at special occasions like Christmas parties and such), we will
just go ahead and bolus  without looking at the previous bolus time. Rachel
is 12, and I am confident that she wouldn't bolus a high immediately after
another bolus.

Mom to Rachel, 12  (pumping only Humalog)