[IP] Bolusing in your sleep

My pumping son, age 17, told me that the night before last he dreamed he had
a bowl of cereal.  He remembers thinking to himself how good that bowl of
cereal was and that he had to bolus for it.  Shortly after this dream, he
woke up to go to the bathroom and heard his pump clicking.  He thought of
his dream and quickly checked the memory.  Sure enough, he had JUST BOLUSED
9 units for a bowl of cereal he dreamed he ate!  He fixed himself a real
bowl of cereal with milk and ate it in the middle of the night.

Has this happened to anyone else?  How can this be prevented?!  This scared
him, and it scares me.

Tricia Aspen,
Dan's mom