[IP] MiniMed Loaner Pumps?? Curious

I was at a meeting last night and talking with this guy who is trying to
decide on which pump.  I told him what I tell most people, is to meet with
both reps and get all your questions answered and go with the one that will
fit your needs the best.  He told me that he wanted to with the D because
you get two pumps, until the M rep told him that at any time he was going
out of town he could get a loaner pump from M.  I was somewhat surprised to
hear this.  Is this true?  I told him he may want to verify that for it
would appear to be rather costly to M to send out loaner pumps to all their
clients.  I encourage this person to join the list, but definatelywanted to
get some clarification on this for I would have hated to provide him with
incorrect information.

Thank You,