Re: Off-Topic But I Need This Info was: Re: [IP] Strange Date

Sorry, I had intended that my reply be sent privately, but obviously I
hadn't finished my morning coffee yet. :-(

Since this is clearly off topic, I think that continuing this off-list
would probably be best. If anyone has computer Y2K concerns, I'll try to
answer questions privately. I'm sure that there are other computer geeks
here that would also be willing to do the same.