Re: [IP] RE: Disetronic Question

With the D, you have to remember to "turn off" the temp
basal at the right time.  I like the idea of being able to
program the length of time into the pump so I can't forget
to turn it off.  I know that I would inevitably forget
sometimes.  That is why I wish D would incorporate the
square/dual waves and programmable temp rates into their
pumps.  Either that, or I wish MM would make the 508
waterproof and include a second pump in their package.

   ... Oh, the wish list I could make for the perfect pump.

--- Fran Baumgartner <email @ redacted> wrote:
> Susan,
> You can mimic the square/dual wave using the temporary
> increase/decrease
> feature of the Disetronic pump.  I've done this and it
> works fine.  I heard
> from a CDE that the only difference is it's more "steps"
> than using the
> MiniMed.
> Fran

*   Susan K.  (^i^)