Date: 4 Jan 00 23:33:06 EST
From: denise poole <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IP] morning BS rise

I need some help making an adjustment of my basals. I can wake up with gr=
BS's, and no matter what I do, bolus and eat or not eat, I will rise to h=
of almost 300. I will come back down to normal approximately 3 hours late=
But in the meantime I feel horrible! From 12am to 6am, I am on a basal ra=
te of
=2E5 and the rest of the time I am on a rate of .3. I was on a rate of .6=
but was waking up with constantly unsafe lows. Any ideas on how to adjust=
 so I
don't spike so high after breakfast, but don't bottom out before or aroun=
lunch? Thanks again for any help, Denise