[IP] Insurance & Interviews

I wanted to tap the collective wisdom of this forum to ask an important
question.  During the job interview process, is there any good way to get
information about a company's coverage and if it would cover supplies for
the pump?  The job would be in a state where they have not yet passed
legislation requiring insurance companies to cover diabetic supplies. I've
never admitted up-front during an interview that I have juvenile diabetes.
I'm not sure if it's a good idea, or if revealing such information would
count against someone with a chronic disease such as diabetes.

Thanks for any advice :)