From: denise poole <email @ redacted>
To: <email @ redacted>
Sent: Tuesday, January 04, 2000 23:33
Subject: [IP] morning BS rise

I need some help making an adjustment of my basals. I can wake up with great
BS's, and no matter what I do, bolus and eat or not eat, I will rise to
highs
of almost 300. I will come back down to normal approximately 3 hours later.
But in the meantime I feel horrible! From 12am to 6am, I am on a basal rate
of
.5 and the rest of the time I am on a rate of .3. I was on a rate of .6
prior,
but was waking up with constantly unsafe lows. Any ideas on how to adjust so
don't spike so high after breakfast, but don't bottom out before or around
lunch? Thanks again for any help, Denise