[IP] And I still haven't found what I'm looking for.

OK, I give up.  I know that I am supposed to go back and search the
archives to find old threads from the digest.  I have been doing that,
both by subject and by date, for about an hour, and I cannot find what I
need.  Either A) I am a moron or B) there is no way to find this piece
of information.  Of course, both or neither could be true.  At any rate,
I am not searching any more.  Anyway, I am trying to remember who it was
who posted pics of his adopted baby Sam, who he and his wife were
scheduled to bring home soon.  Please email me off the list.  Thanks.