[IP] Re: 3 day fast

Not sure who asked this question and don't really have a clue if it is
possible, but it would sound that way theoritically.  I have done fast before
and just wanted to say that your body does produce keytones during a fast
though.  Not sure how that would effect a diabetic differently from a non
diabetic.  By the way, I am NOT diabetic, my daughter is.

Susan (mom to Allie, 11, dx'd 8/98, pumping 2 weeks)