Re: [IP] Batteries was Beloved Backlight

At 11:40 PM 1/4/2000 +0000, you wrote:
>Make sure the batteries are inserted all the way - the top of the battery
>should be just slightly "below" the edge of the pump. If they're not
>inserted tightly enough, there won't be good electrical contact. Don't
>over tighten to the point of cracking the pump case, though.

actually I think Mag is on the MM that is one pump i am not all to familiar
with  but i am sure the life of the Battery depends on the same things.  on
the D you can also look at the Battery to see if it has been inserted right
by looking at the "burn ring" on the battery.  the battery should have a
complete circle "scratched out on the bottom of it after you remove it from
the pump.

Brian Carter
ICQ # 27217438
Mailto:email @ redacted