[IP] micro-sofsets

I recently switched to the micro's and experienced a problem. It seems that
they are much more stickier, (the tab parts), and when I try to insert them,
they stick before the introducer needle is fully in. The other day(Jan 1st!)I
had to do it 4 times, both manually and using the sofserter, before I could
get it to go in. Then after a few hours, I knew my BS was going up, and
decided to change again and the canula was bent practically in half! Has
anyone else ran into this dilemma and if so, is there some way to make the
tabs less stickier? I just recently had a years supply delivered and really
want to use them. The times I have used them with success, they seem to work
much better and with less pain than the 9mm. Any suggestions would be greatly
appreciated! Thanks, Denise