Re: [IP] Batteries was Beloved Backlight

At 10:29 PM 1/4/2000 -0500, you wrote:
>Brian, thanks, i wasn't questioning the fact that mm or D used different
>batteries, just how long they last. The post stated the batteries lasted 6
>months..........how could that be?
>
>Mag

It all depends on the settings on the pump.  the higher the Basal rate and
the higher amount that you bolus the faster the batteries will run out.  I
have talked with a pumper that has VERY low basal rates and low boluses
when she boluses and hers lasts 5-6 months..  Its totally a YMMV situation.

Brian Carter
ICQ # 27217438
Mailto:email @ redacted