Re: [IP] Batteries was Beloved Backlight

At 10:29 PM 1/4/2000 -0500, you wrote:
>Brian, thanks, i wasn't questioning the fact that mm or D used different
>batteries, just how long they last. The post stated the batteries lasted 6
>months..........how could that be?

It all depends on the settings on the pump.  the higher the Basal rate and
the higher amount that you bolus the faster the batteries will run out.  I
have talked with a pumper that has VERY low basal rates and low boluses
when she boluses and hers lasts 5-6 months..  Its totally a YMMV situation.

Brian Carter
ICQ # 27217438
Mailto:email @ redacted