[IP] standard treatment(Teresa)

Teresa, I had just turned 14, 2 weeks earlier, when I was dxd. My son was 15,
when he was dxd. He is now 24. I have been pumping 2 1/2 years. My son is not
using a pump unfortunately, he says he can't afford one. My belief is he can't
afford NOT to use one! Hopefully he will change his mind one day soon. I think
he believes the people who use pumps are the ones who are in really bad shape
and have no other choice. I am trying to make him realize that the pump will
help to keep him from getting to that point! I know that this will have to be
his personal decision, all I can do is keep  educating and hoping. Regards,