Re: [IP] Yogurt thingy at McDonalds

email @ redacted writes:

<< A small vanilla shake is 62g carb. with a break down of 4 carb 1 fat.   It
 have been the fat because it breakes down slower.   I go this from "The
 Carbohydrate adn Fat Gram Guide" published by the American Diabetes
 and The American Dietetic Association.   It give the carbs on alot of fast
 and other food too a hand guide.
See this is lowfat yogurt with granola, blueberries and strawberries. It
isn't a sundae but I did go by their guidelines that is how I got into