Re: [IP] Yogurt thingy at McDonalds

email @ redacted writes:

<< A small vanilla shake is 62g carb. with a break down of 4 carb 1 fat.   It
may
 have been the fat because it breakes down slower.   I go this from "The
Diabetes
 Carbohydrate adn Fat Gram Guide" published by the American Diabetes
Association
 and The American Dietetic Association.   It give the carbs on alot of fast
food
 and other food too a hand guide.

See this is lowfat yogurt with granola, blueberries and strawberries. It
isn't a sundae but I did go by their guidelines that is how I got into
trouble.

Kathleen