Forcing a foot inspection, was: Re: [IP] Checkups

As soon as you get into the examination room, remove your shoes and socks.
Leave them off until your doctor inspects your feet. Do not leave until
your feet are examined by the doctor.

I know this sounds terribly simple, but I started doing this years ago,
when my doc "missed" inspecting my feet during a visit - he was too rushed.
I've used this "trick" since with every doctor visit, and it works great.
It serves as a visual reminder to both of us.

Of course, my dentist thinks I'm a bit strange when I take my shoes and
socks off ......... <vbg>

>If you have any loss of sensation in your feet, your doctor should inspect
>them at each visit.

Bob Burnett

mailto:email @ redacted