[IP] chinese food and maeve

>I noticed that Chinese food "killed" my control.

it is the rice,  dumplings, and wonton skins

high on glycemic index.

same for pancakes...white, refined flour.  geneva always has to do an
increased  temp basal on her 507C (as opposed to square or dual wave which
'freezes up' the pump for future deliveries of boluses in case she snacks
within the time frame) when she eats them.