Re: [IP] Yogurt thingy at McDonalds

A small vanilla shake is 62g carb. with a break down of 4 carb 1 fat.   It may
have been the fat because it breakes down slower.   I go this from "The Diabetes
Carbohydrate adn Fat Gram Guide" published by the American Diabetes Association
and The American Dietetic Association.   It give the carbs on alot of fast food
and other food too a hand guide.

Chad Carter
pumping  3mths