Dear Susan,
Exactly how do you use the square wave bolus for high fat food?
Do you bolus 25% then put the remaining dose over a certain time?  How
much time?  Is the timing of the Square Wave the same for all high fat
It's funny you mentioned Chinese food. Since i have been diagnosed with
diabetes(14 years) I noticed that Chinese food "killed" my control. I
never knew why. I thought they put sugar in it.  It doesn't seem fatty.
Pancakes also "kills" my control even if I make them myself and know the
exact CHO count. I don't use butter so they have minimal fat, but my
sugars are great 1-2 hours PC, then sky rocket the rest of the day!!
Would a square wave bolus work on them?  I have a 507 MM.

Thanks a lot!!

pumping 2 years
The Kellys