[IP] long time in pool

question... i know we've been over the types of tape to use...many times.
but, i will be in the pool every day of the week, 3 days for 3 hours, and 1
hour for the other two days. i'm concerned about tape lasting that long,
and the pool is a therapeutic pool (i am a student intern getting my degree
to be a therapist) so the temperature is 94 degrees and it is heavily
chlorinated. any suggestions? i want to be prepared. today was my first day
and the tape "seems" ok but i'm not sure and it's only day one.

Erinn (D 15 years, pumping 2.5 weeks)
- What matters most is how you see yourself -