Re: [IP] frustration

Amy -

I got my period before I got diabetes, but in those days, hormones were
unknown.  Now, my period is fading away (thank goodness), but due to
hormones, I'm going thru the same thing as you.  I skipped my first period
this month, but prior to that, my BG always went haywire when my period was
due.  Could that be it? Hormones?  Running rampant?  As I wrote on this list
recently, my BG being out-of-control is one way I kkknew my period was
imminent (no lie!)  Could that be your case?  What if you just elevate your
basal, and continue to test?  Could that help?  If your basal is too high,
you will soon find that out.

Just my 2 cents.     Good luck!  Jane