[IP] Batteries

> Which brand of batteries do you use? I'm lucky if mine last a month!

The brand is not as important as how they are handled in distribution
and how long it has been since they were actually manufactured. Try
switching the another brand and/or purchasing from another
distributor. I've bought batteries for Lily that lasted only a couple
of weeks, switched brands and had them last 3 months from the same
store. The original "bad" batteries purchased from someone else
lasted 3 months as well. The only consistently "good" batteries have
come from the pump manufacturers whose stock seems to be "fresh".