[IP] Re: Happy singers

It all depends on how the question is asked.  I get really irritated if I am
low but don't know it (the old denial bit). We have an understanding, if I
am acting weird enough for someone to ask, I should be understanding enough
to agree to test.  This has helped us avoid a lot of problems - hurt
feelings, etc.  Once when I got irritated, my husband told me he asked
because he was afraid he'd find me unconscious or dead if he didn't (after a
lot of unconscious trips to the er or doses of glucagon).  I thought about
how I would feel if I walked into a room and found him on the floor.  I test
if he asks me to.  It is only fair.  And if I refuse, he just hands me a
coke.  We both know that I am too low to realize it.