Re:[IP] DKA experience (and humility)

I'm glad you are not beating yourself up over this experience, but using it
as a learning tool. I'm glad that Josh is doing much better now, and
appreciate your post to remind us all of how quickly DKA can and does happen,
especially with pumping. One thing I would like to add to your post, is that
with the pump, many people can keep their blood sugars in a better range, but
still have ketones. Please, remember, if you are sick, even if your bgs are
ok, if you are vomiting especially, check those ketones. Unfortunately, you
may be surprised at what you find, but you may also ward off a hospital trip.

Mom of Amy, 13