[IP] D pump in the dark

We bolus Kevin a lot while he is asleep and in the dark. The buttons are easy
to push and you hear the beeps. We even do it thru his pump pocket shirt. We
listen for the confirmation beeps and that is that. In the movies, kevin does
his bolus with his pump still in his pocket...again feeling the buttons. No
biggy! Never even thought about having back lighting...

just another view from a Mom who loves the D pump! :)

Mom of Kevin
pumping 8 months