Re: [IP] frustration

Sorry to hear of your problems. At 17 you may not get regular periods but
usually most of your growth spurts are over by now. Are you on any hormonal
contraceptives? Depo, pills, etc.? I assumed no b/c you didn't mention that.
Also how many times a day do you check your BG? Does your routine, diet,
stress level vary a lot day to day? Just some thoughts which you may have
covered already, before you go to your endo. I think your ideas are
reasonable if all bases have been covered already.
Good luck with this and hopefully some other pumpers can give you some advice
from when they went through the same thing.

Joann (mom of Cara age 14)