[IP] frustration

Man this is getting old!
 How do you know if humalog is the cause of your
problems, sometimes it works great, other times it
doesn't work at all.
 I finally found my infusion sets but lately it's
looking like they have made no difference. Since New
Year's Eve bg have only been high.
 I'm just tired of this. I see my endo next week, he
may want me back on shots (he did last time but I said
no). Things were fine in December, great actually,
then they got to not so great adn now they flat out
suck. I can do humalog and not come down, but I can't
assume it's me b/c I have seen a 71 in there. Not ni a
few days, but still.
 I figure I'm not eating anything today until my bg
comes down (i hope that's before midnight!). But I'm
tired of this anyway.
 What's the teenage year for females you all think
that hormones hit the hardest?? Is it possible things
would be teh same on shots, and it's just that I'm
16?? (Mind you, at least I'd have 2 types of insulin
in me). As for being my period, I'm sure some guys are
thinking that...I don't know. Flat out don't know. I
wish I could know, but  I can say it's been 2months
since it came (no surprise, don't think it'll ever be
regular...) but I learend NOT to think it's that. I
had consistent higher numbers last month and I was
wrong..but thsoe were like 180-220 not 350s out of the
blue whihc don't want to come down.
 I basal tested nights 3 nights ago.... 103, 89, 87
and 66. but now all i do is go up (and i'm not
rebounding, i fixed the low so i don't go low). I was
224 when I went to bed last night, 296 this am..I cna'
tbelieve I got 5.5 hrs of sleep and don't feel it
yet..I feel rotten but not tired! What a way to start
a new "yaer" of school.
 Anyhow, I'm not sure I can hnalde another 2 months of
hell with pumping. my a1cs at least were somewhat
decent on shots and my eyes NEVER felt it. It's only
been about 11 yrs with this but it's not worth lousy
control for no good reason.
 this is how I see it (i think my endo will disagree
with all, if not all of these solutions)
 1-Pump with V, bolus with H shots
 2-PUmp straight V
 3-Pump normally, but take a tiny dose of U daily to
keep me covered
to do this, but is lousy control worth it..what aren't
i don't right?)

 Ironic thing is I had no hassle when I said I wanted
a pump,the CDE and endo both agreed I was a great
candidate...so maybe it is hormones, but I never had
so many problems with shots...
 Frustrated, high and thirsty
 Amy (no ketones now:-)

Do You Yahoo!?