[IP] In the Dark....from Pumpgirl

Hi y'all, this is Pumpgirl from Sunny Sydney.  Well the only time I used
a backlight was when I was in the movies and couldn't leave a most
exciting scene yet needed to do a test. So I used the backlight to do a
test with.  It worked fine after I bolused my finger, and pricked my
knee, I mangaed to test o.k. But you know what?  The hero died anyway.

And I love the clicks on the Minimed as when I've bolused I hold my
little pump and it clicks away quite happily in my hand to tell me it is
working. Sometimes it is too noisy to hear the beeeeeeeeep. Especially
with a five year old boy and seven year old girl. AGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH.
Only 4 weeks to go of the hols and then schoooooooool. Yeah!