[IP] D batteries

Just as a reminder for the D users  I have talked with other pumpers in my
area that are not on the list and found out that they replace both D
batteries  when they get a low Battery alarm.  Just to let all know (just
incase) not to replace both batteries when you get say a error 2.   just
replace that battery.  each battery controls one portion of the pump and
just since one battery is dead it does not mean the other is.

Brian Carter
ICQ # 27217438
Mailto:email @ redacted