Re:[IP]Disetronic Battery is 2 cells of 357 HTron uses 2 batteries

At 08:10 PM 1/3/2000 -0800, you wrote:
>Thanks Brian,
>No I don't do that, I have taken a Disetronic battery apart,
>but never ever even tried to put it together again.
>The cells were Varta 357
>David C. Winegarden
>Fremont, CA

I have taken them apart also.  I am keeping some of the Cases "Just incase"
Something happens  (since my warranty is already over).  But i have not
tried to replace them.  Its not really such a money saver for the batteries
(in my area atleast).

Brian Carter
ICQ # 27217438
Mailto:email @ redacted