Re: [IP] My beloved backlight

>Maybe a D user can tell us. The diagram in the Disetronic Battery
>HOWTO looks like 2 batteries. See:
>email @ redacted

ha ha  Michael..  me being a D user  ha ha..  I was not to sure on the MM
part of it.  I would like to remind the D users that replace the batteries
manually that if something goes wrong and the pump needs to go in for
repairs and they discover that you have replaced the Batteries using this
manner it WILL VOID the warranty on the pump..  so be warned...  just for
your info

Brian Carter
ICQ # 27217438
Yahoo IM name : Tizwit