[IP] Quick Help on Trip Dilemma

Hello everyone,
I have a last minute business trip planned for me.
I will be flying from Boston to Phoenix which has a two hour time
I will be there from late Tuesday Night, to late Thursday night.  Question
is do I change my basals or let them be?  I know some people don't and some
do and I was wondering the benefit of doing/not doing.

My current basals are still the ones I was on when I was sick and seem to
still be correct.  They are:

12am - 12pm .8
12pm - 12am .9

should I tweak them at all or leave it and see what happens?

-- Sherry