Re: [IP] 1980 vs 2000

At 11:17 AM 1/3/2000  jan hughey wrote:
 >Did anyone else notice that today is Monday, January 3, 2000 and Sam's
 >original message came through not only 1980, but Friday, January 4!!.   Oh,
 >no, are we all doomed. Break out the candles and the flashlights. ;)

Naah! Your eyes are just playing tricks on you... a quick scan of all my
messages shows that mine all had the correct date when they left here. Now
the message I was replying to was a totally different story... that was the
one that was dated 1-4-80.

No flashlights, shotguns or MRE's required... just chuck the old computers
and run out and get new ones. That'll solve the date problems. But, since
it's been over 30 years since I last dated, I may be out of touch. :-)