[IP] Is that really " diet?

Sorry for the confusion.  I left out a lot of quotation marks. What I should
have said is that sometimes when I asked for a "regular coke", I got a
"diet".  And sometimes when treating a low at home, if I
can't get it up with "regular" soda, I switch to juice.
After the sugars get  back to where they should be - I
check the soda and sometimes find it was "diet" soda in a
Coke Classic bottle.  Mistakes happen.