[IP] Re: A1C's

Our peds endo said our daughter's first A1C post-pumping might go
up initially but that it would most likely go down. She has had
more lows now than she had on MDI so I think it will be lower or
stay about the same.

?? said:
> I am  just curious if other list members had higher A1C's after they
> started pumping ??

Take care, Kerri
Alulitsuti [Ah-loo-lee-joo-tea, Cherokee] mother of many children
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Vista/9590/index.html NEW
"There are no secrets. There is no mystery. There is only common
sense." - Onondaga proverb