[IP] Docs in Texas?

Can anyone recommend a endo (or other good diabetes doc) in the Mission
TX area? (I believe Mcallen is close by?). I already checked the
"recommend a doc" page. This doesn't have to be a pump doc, just a good
endo for an elderly type 2. Shane's grandpa has been type 2 for many
years and always controlled well with diet. He called last night to say
his numbers lately have been over 200 and he can't get them under 150 no
matter what he tries. He is on Actos but doesn't think it is doing much
good. I think he is interested in possibly starting on insulin, but he
says his doc is not supportive and seems to think type 2's should only
be on oral meds regardless of bg readings...