Re: [IP] children and test strip containers

In a message dated 12/26/99 1:01:25 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< 10 yo Summer cannot get the accucheck test strip lid off herself.  We've
 switched from one-touch.  I'm anticipating a problem when she goes back to
 school.  Anyone out there with similar problem/solution? >>

A Roche rep once gave a group of us some advice about what to do about making
the cap come off easier: Run your finger around the inside of the cap to
deposit some oil on it.