Re: [IP] A1C And Alls well Dosen't end well

In a message dated 1/2/00 10:57:22 PM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< I am  just curious if other list members had higher A1C's after they
 started pumping ??  >>

Personally, my A1C went down drastically in the first three months-from 9.0
to 7.6.  My endo warned me before we did the A1C, though, that sometimes the
levels go up before they go down.  He told me not to be too disappointed if I
saw an increase in my A1C...the look on his face when he saw what mine really
was told me that he usually doesn't see that happen too often!  Not that
drastically, anyway.