Re: [IP] RE: Disetronic Question

Now, if Disetronic would only add square/dual wave and user
programmable temporary rate capabilities to their pump it
would really be the best.

I would much rather go with Disetronic than MiniMed because
of the waterproof feature and the second pump, but I need
those other features.

Anybody know if Disetronic has any of those in mind, also?

--- Brian Carter <email @ redacted> wrote:
> At 09:43 AM 1/2/2000 -0500, you wrote:
> >In a message dated 1/2/2000 8:51:32 AM Eastern Standard
> Time,
> >email @ redacted writes:
> >
> ><< b) options of multiple daily programs of basal rates,
> so that I could
> >  set up one for weekdays and another for weekends - I
> exchanged email
> >  with Disetronic a few months ago about this, and they
> said it was
> >  something they were already working on.
> >  other than that it is great. >>
> Talked with Disetronic also and said this is one thing
> that will be on the
> next pump which is do out any time now.

*   Susan K.  (^i^)
*      AOL IM nickname: "ILuvBirdz"