Re: [IP] A1C And Alls well Dosen't end well

I am  just curious if other list members had higher A1C's after they
started pumping ??  Pre pump  July 8, 99   A1C was 7.4   Sept. 28, 99  it
was 7.2   I started pumping on Oct.7, 99  on Dec. 30. 99  My post pump A1C
was 9.4   Boy was I Bummin I felt it was kind of a let down,   But I hope
its just because I was realy having a lot of hypo's on MDI before I started
pumping because that "might" explain the lower Pre pump A1C'S     My BG'S
have been realy been doing good on the pump , Not any real high's to speak
of , And I have My boluses and basils keeping me stable 24 hours a day
!!!!!!   Any Insites would be greatfully appreciated And as always YMMV
Thanks CJ Jutras Lewiston, Maine     The cooooold State  still without any
snow but with alot of nice shiny frozen ponds and lakes to Ice skate on!!!!