Re: [IP] Ketoacidocis???

email @ redacted writes:

<<   I am totally confused at this point. >>

Common sense - should prevail - change the site or go to ICU w/ DKA!
fact of life - wake up and change the site and dont play around w/ how far u
can go w/o changing site.
Thank you for your post - hopefully it will wake someone up so they dont make
the same mistake.
And please - dont u do it again. I am curious as to why u would want to push
for 7 days and take the chance of infections or DKA.  Living w/ Diabetes
provides enough challenges...........
A Mom's Point of View!
Darlene - Mom to Kap - age 9