[IP] running basals HIGHER, kathie

> > Does she ever have a run of highs and
> therefore have to up her basal rate slightly?

geneva, age almost 11,  has this occur often.  we just came off of one right
before christmas.  of course, I was thinking that it was all of the food.
but...alas...she was running high between 2 am and wakeup...when she
normally is dropping.  so we had to up her basals for her entire 24 hour
day.  almost double during some blocks of time.

mom to geneva