Re: [IP] ANOTHER Site question

I've used my legs as sites for the infusion sets...I have had generally bad
luck with them.  The first time I tried it I got a massive infection in my
leg, and the second time I was in such pain that I had to take it out.
Whenever I would walk/run/etc. the tubing would pull and it would cause pain
at the site.  I guess it depends on the person.  I personally love my hips as
a site, but I've got those baby-bearing hips so I've got plenty of room to
use!! :)  Kelly