Re: [IP] Crystal Light

> I don't know about the rest of you - but my son Brian is soooo tired of
> Diet Coke in restaurants.

laurie,

you could ask for a fruit juice spritzer.

fruit juice and seltzer/club soda.  I know you couldn't do this at a fast
food place,  but any restaurant would be able to accommodate.
or...fruit juice with diet clear soda.

I agree...geneva sometimes looks down ( in disappointment)  when we order
diet for her and reg. for her brother.  at home when we do buy soda,  which
is not often...we always have diet for both of them.

ruth