Re: [IP] Injection Sites

Stephanie did ~60% of her injections in her legs (the remainder in her
tummy) so it was natural for her to use her inner thighs for infusion sets,
too. She has great absorption there and has never had a problem with those

She has also used her arms several times, and although the absorption is
good, she has decided that the tube snaking through her sleeve and shirt can
get in the way more often than with tummy and leg sites.

She uses 6mm rapid infusion sets...I don't know if teflon cannulas are any
more likely to be crimped in the legs or not...I guess its another one of
those YMMV things!