Re: [IP] Glad to be here and alive!!

In a message dated 1/1/00 11:17:09 PM Eastern Standard Time, email @ redacted

<<  it was so joyful and happy.
 she doesn't have this pent up anger that was always present prior. >>
    Agree completely....I cringe when I see posts elsewhere in cyberspace
from parents talking about their kids bgs swinging from 40-400 or even
higher. Life is hard enough for kids today to deal with, without having to
contend with that molasses-like lethargy induced by high bgs. Not to say my
almost ( 2 more days!!)17 yr old doesn't have her "moods", but conversely,
she also has those "joyful moments" you described when I just know her bgs
are in range!

Regards, Renee ( pump-mom)