[IP] Crystal Light

I don't know about the rest of you - but my son Brian is soooo tired of
Diet Coke in restaurants.  We don't eat out a lot - but when we do he
wants a "treat" to drink, and can never have the soda his brother is
having.  Anyway, after searching all the office supply stores with 200
miles (!) I finally found crystal light lemonade in single serving
packets on line at this address in case anyone is interested.

And Happy New Millennium to everyone!
Laurie, Brian's mom, dxd 12-98, (4 on 1-16!)