Re: [IP] Re: eye exams..at what time?

In a message dated 1/1/2000 6:05:06 PM Romance Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Re: [IP] Re: eye exams..at what time? >>
I have been diabetic for 15 years  and only had two eye exams before 1998 and
had no problems.  When I became pregnant in May of 98 I had an eye exam in my
first trimester and everything was fine.  Three months later I started having
blurred vision and went back to the eye doctor and everything had changed and
I ended up having laser surgery twice since my baby was born.  I have to go
to the eye doctor every six months until everything settles down and then I
will have to go every year.  So, if you feel the need to have your eyes
checked just to have peace of mind then you should do so.